Month: February 2018
This one room school house, constructed in 1869, served 8 grades. Site today is North Main Street. Later the building became a social center for the community.
The log school house was constructed in 1856 in a grove of trees. The 16 x 20 foot one room structure was built from harvested trees from the nearby woods. The site location today is East Yahara Road.